1. IF YOU COULD TURN ANY ACTIVITY INTO AN OLYMPIC SPORT, WHAT WOULD YOU HAVE A GOOD CHANCE AT WINNING MEDAL FOR?
Organization and over-packing for the win! OCD oolor-coordinated, alphabetical order, tetris-style sneaking a lot of stuff into a set space is my jam.
2. WHAT GAME OR MOVIE UNIVERSE WOULD YOU MOST LIKE TO LIVE IN?
Avatar and harry potter
3. WHAT IS SOMETHING YOU THINK EVERYONE SHOULD DO AT LEAST ONCE IN THEIR LIVES?
If I can’t convince you to jump out of a plane with me, i’d recommend taking a trip to volunteer in an impoverished country. both options give you an entirely new perspective on the world.
4. WHAT ARE YOU MOST LOOKING FORWARD TO IN THE NEXT 10 YEARS?
Growing the melt movement.
5. WHERE IS THE MOST INTERESTING PLACE YOU’VE BEEN?
Cambodia: exploring the ancient temples such as angor wat was pure magic and my soul felt so at home there.
THE BROW MAGICIAN • LEAD MICROBLADING ARTIST• EDUCATOR • FOUNDER OF MELT
6. WHAT WAS THE BEST COMPLIMENT YOU’VE RECEIVED?
That I inspired someone to take a chance or make a positive change in his or her life. That I helped them know themselves better, love themselves more deeply, and grow bigger to give more to the world around them.
7. WHAT DO YOU STRONGLY SUSPECT BUT HAVE NO PROOF OF?
Haha, all of my friends + family know I love geeking out on conspiracy theories and that I wish I could be abducted by aliens for a quick ride through the universe. because they are real, duh. (If you’re reading this…take me!)
8. WHAT ARE YOU REALLY GOOD AT, BUT KIND OF EMBARRASSED THAT YOU ARE GOOD AT IT?
Worlds loudest ugliest snorer/sleeper
9. WHICH OF YOUR SCARS HAS THE BEST STORY BEHIND IT?
I have a scar in my left brow from when I was 6. If dad had taken me to get the stitches I needed, my whole destiny could have changed!
10. WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE REMEMBERED FOR?
Inspiring and impacting the masses.