Cambodia: exploring the ancient temples such as angor wat was pure magic and my soul felt so at home there.
5. WHERE IS THE MOST INTERESTING PLACE YOU’VE BEEN?
Growing the melt movement.
4. WHAT ARE YOU MOST LOOKING FORWARD TO IN THE NEXT 10 YEARS?
If I can’t convince you to jump out of a plane with me, i’d recommend taking a trip to volunteer in an impoverished country. both options give you an entirely new perspective on the world.
3. WHAT IS SOMETHING YOU THINK EVERYONE SHOULD DO AT LEAST ONCE IN THEIR LIVES?
Avatar and harry potter
2. WHAT GAME OR MOVIE UNIVERSE WOULD YOU MOST LIKE TO LIVE IN?
Organization and over-packing for the win! OCD oolor-coordinated, alphabetical order, tetris-style sneaking a lot of stuff into a set space is my jam.
1. IF YOU COULD TURN ANY ACTIVITY INTO AN OLYMPIC SPORT, WHAT WOULD YOU HAVE A GOOD CHANCE AT WINNING MEDAL FOR?