GREEN MATCHA SUPERFOOD MASQUE
This product is currently sold out.
We love this masque so matcha! Perfect for ALL skin types. Especially great for acne prone skin & active breakouts.
KEY INGREDIENTS & BENEFITS:
- matcha tea + spirulina are not only the source of the vibrant green color but are key ingredients for detoxifying
- great treatment for acne as it reduces sebum (oil) production
- accelerates skin regeneration for more youthful looking skin
- gentle enough for all skin types and brings soothing relief from these issues.
- Not only does the skin feel better but matcha diminishes redness, which lessens any self-consciousness about having a chronic skin condition
- Not only does it reduce inflammation, but it also packs a second punch to exfoliate & eliminate dead skin cells, then rejuvenate the underlying skin to improve your complexion.
- Spirulina contains vitamin E, selenium and tyrosine, which are all known for their powerful anti-aging effects. Spirulina is also a wonderful source of chlorophyll, which has cleansing properties & helping your skin retain moisture - a major key to maintaining the appearance of smooth, hydrated skin.
- This antioxidant rich mask preps the skin for the next product, protects against incoming pollution, & begins the repair process for existing environmental damage - one of the leading factors in sun spots & aging.
- Every Joëlle Martine Mask is made of whole food ingredients & mixed as a “small batch” product. There are no dyes or artificial fragrances used to achieve that gorgeous natural colors & smells in these powders.
HOW TO USE IT:
H E L L O Beauty Chef! In order to keep these whole food ingredient masques super fresh, two products must be mixed at each application...which is clearly half the fun!
1. Mix 1 heaping scoop of your favorite masque powder with 1 pump of Masque Mixing Magic (sold separately) in a bowl.
2. Apply to a clean face using fingertips or our Vegan Fan Brush.
3. Let sit for 15-60 minutes.
4. Remove with warm water & our Organic Cotton Cleansing Cloth.
Any leftover mask can be sealed & refrigerated for up to 3 days & since they’re safe to use daily, you can give yourself some extra, well-deserved TLC with every last drop!