STARTING IN 3 HOURS:CLEANSE, DRY, NOURISH
1. GENTLY wipe brows in the direction of hair growth using lukewarm water and a disposable paper towel, gauze or cotton pad.
2. Pat the area dry.
3. Apply a TINY drop of healing ointment to each brow with clean fingertips (options provided to you in service).
REPEAT THIS SIMPLE CLEANSING ROUTINE EVERY MORNING & NIGHT UNTIL BROWS ARE HEALED (10-14 days).
That’s it! :)
• When showering, avoid any soap, shampoo or other cleansers on the treated area while healing. They can be detrimental to the bonding process that must take place for the pigment to stabilize in the dermis. Do not soak your face underwater or allow the shower to spray directly in your face for 2 weeks.
• DO NOT pick or scratch at the dry skin/flakiness; let the skin fall off naturally. Picking can cause scarring and premature loss of pigment.
NOTE: Once the flakes have exfoliated, a shiny layer of healed skin will completely cover the hair strokes and it may appear as though your brows have completely disappeared. Within 1-2 weeks, the hair strokes will slowly reappear at a lighter shade as your skin regenerates.
• DO NOT apply ANY cosmetics, makeup, or sunscreen to the area for 10 days. Products of any kind may interfere with the healing and color of your tattoo.
• DO NOT exercise for 10 days after your procedure.
• Avoid direct UV exposure for 1 month. Wear sunscreen and a hat when outdoors.
• No facials, Botox, chemical treatments or microdermabrasion for 1 month.
• DO NOT bleach, tint or dye the tattooed area for 1 month. Do not thread, wax, or use hair removal products on the treated area while healing.