Detangling knots. The really tiny kind.Being a mom
3. WHAT IS YOUR MOST UNUSUAL TALENT?
My mom, my sister, my husband, the girls I work with and my future babies!!!
2. WHO INSPIRES YOU TO BE BETTER?
Hands down, arts & crafts. I would win olympic gold.
1. IF YOU COULD TURN ANY ACTIVITY INTO AN OLYMPIC SPORT, WHAT WOULD YOU HAVE A GOOD CHANCE AT WINNING MEDAL FOR?
4. DO YOU HAVE ANY SUPERSTITIONS?
I wish my dogs could talk…
5. WHAT ISN’T REAL BUT YOU DESPERATELY WISH IT WAS?
When I was a gymnast, I had to clean the entire room I got ready in before I left for my competitions. I also had to adjust my clippies in my hair three times before every competition routine. (don’t worry, I saw a sports psychologist for all of this haha.)Haha right now…knocked up. Otherwise into the wild. I’m always trying to get out in the wild somehow