Please review our policies here before booking so you are fully prepared for your service at MELT.
Our Babes go above and beyond to ensure your experience with us is pure magic. We value you, your business and your time and appreciate that you respect the following guidelines.
• Your treatments are reserved exclusively for you. When you miss an appointment with us, we not only lose your business, but also the potential business of other clients who could have scheduled an appointment for the same time.
• We collectively adhere to a 24-hour appointment change or cancellation notice. All microblading appointments require 48 hours notice.
• Any appointment changes or cancellations with less than the above notice will be charged 50% of the scheduled service. Clients who mistreat this policy will need to prepay all future appointments.
• We recognize the time of our clients and artists is valuable and have implemented this policy for this reason.
• Cancellations will not be accepted via email or DM. Please call or text the business # for changing and canceling appointments.
• Arriving on time is greatly treasured so that we can deliver the extraordinary experience and craft we are committed to.
• We understand that unforeseen instances occur, however, your service will end at the time of your originally scheduled service
and full payment for your service will be applied.
• A late arrival of 15 minutes or more may need to be rescheduled and a full service fee will be applied.
LATE ARRIVALS POLICY
• While we love our furry friends, we kindly ask that you do not bring pets to your appointments.
• Due to safety, we ask that you consider your appointment type before bringing children – think hot wax, sharp tools, eyes closed,
length of session, etc. Please do not bring little babes to lash extension appointments or microblading sessions.
• Our space is cozy with limited seating in the waiting area for our clients so we ask that you please bring no more than 1 guest with you.
CHILDREN, PETS & GUESTS
PREVIOUS TATTOO OR MICROBLADING
1. Any clients with previous cosmetic tattooing must submit photos of their brows for approval before requesting an appointment.
2. All clients new to MELT are considered a full, new microblade regardless of the current state of your previously tattooed or microbladed brows. A full session must be booked.
1. All microblading clients are required to review and adhere to our pre care instructions to be eligible for microblading. Failure to follow the pre care will result in rescheduling the session and 50% of the service will be charged.
1. Complimentary touchups must be done within 6-10 weeks. Missing this window due to any circumstance and/or failing to give 48 hours notice for rescheduling will forfeit the complimentary touchup and result in a fee of $150 to re-book.
2. All refreshes must be scheduled with the original microblading artist unless otherwise approved by management.
ALL microblading appointments require 48 hours notice for appointment changes and cancellations to avoid a 50% fee.