Please review our policies here before booking so you are fully prepared for your service at melt.
Our babes go above & beyond to ensure your experience with us is pure magic. We value you, your business & your time & appreciate that you respect the following guidelines.
Your treatments are reserved exclusively for you. When you miss an appointment with us, we not only lose your business, but also the potential business of other clients who could have scheduled an appointment for the same time.
We collectively adhere to a 24-hour appointment change or cancellation notice. All microblading appointments require 48 hours notice.
Any appointment changes or cancellations with less than the above notice will be charged 50% of the scheduled service.
We recognize the time of our clients & artists is valuable & have implemented this policy for this reason.
Cancellations will not be accepted via dm. Appointments can be canceled & rescheduled through the online booking system. Please call or text us for assistance changing & canceling appointments.
LATE ARRIVALS POLICY
Arriving on time is greatly treasured so that we can deliver the extraordinary experience & results we are committed to.
We understand that unforeseen instances occur, however, your service will end at the time of your originally scheduled service & full payment for your service will be applied.
A late arrival of 15 minutes or more may result in needing to be rescheduled & a full service fee will be applied.
CHILDREN, PETS & GUESTS POLICY
Our open concept beauty studio creates a high-vibe, collective experience for our artists & clients. However, we do have the following policies in place to limit safety risks & distractions in the lively treatment area.
• We kindly ask that you do not bring pets to your appointments.
• We cannot allow children of any age in the treatment area. Think hot wax, sharp tools, & working near eyeballs. We will kindly ask you to reschedule upon arrival with children.
• Due to limited space, we do not allow guests to sit in our treatment area during service. All guests will be asked to remain in the retail lounge where they are welcome to sip some coffee & shop our goodies.
Previous tattoo or microblading
1. All clients with previous cosmetic tattooing must submit photos of their brows via email for approval before requesting an appointment.
2. All clients new to melt are considered a full, new microblade regardless of the current state of your previously tattooed or microbladed brows. A full session must be booked.
1. All microblading clients are required to review & adhere to our pre-care instructions to be eligible for microblading. Failure to follow the pre-care will result in rescheduling the session and 50% of the service will be charged.
1. Complimentary touch-ups must be done within 6-10 weeks. Missing this window due to any circumstance and/or failing to give 48 hours notice for rescheduling will forfeit the complimentary touch-up & result in a fee of $150 to re-book.
MELT BY MELISSA
7500 E MAIN ST, SCOTTSDALE, AZ 85251
BACK TO TOP