MELT by Melissa Offers the Best Phoenix & Scottsdale Microblading Services
Eyebrow Microblading Prices
Microblading w/ Melissa – $675
Microblading w/ MELT Babes – $525
Additional Touchup within 6 months – $150
One Year Color Refresh – $300
12-24 Month Color Refresh – $400
What’s Included in Your Microblading Service?
Your Initial Microblading Session
Here’s what to expect during your microblading session.
- Your initial session will last 2 – 2 1/2 hrs at our Scottsdale, AZ salon.
- The first microblading session is all about building the foundation of the brow.
- Upon arrival, we cleanse your brow area, take before photos, and apply a medical grade numbing cream while filling out your consent forms.
- Client Consultation – let’s talk about our brow vision!
- Color Customization – we place a variety of pigments directly on the forehead in order to observe their tone against your skin, hairline, and brow hair. Together we choose the best color for your desired outcome, customizing the mixture as needed.
- Custom Brow Design – every face is unique and Melissa believes every brow should be too! No stencils here! Using face mapping, measurements and her eye for brow design, Melissa creates the most beautiful brow for your features by hand. You’ll see exactly what your potential brows will look like before we ever micro blade them.
- Time to Microblade.
- Review After Care Instructions and take after microblading photos.
Here’s what to expect during your microblading touch-up.
- Please note that we block off 1 1/2 hrs to complete your touch-up appointment.
- The second session is all about seeing how your skin healed. Based on what we see, we’ll make any necessary adjustments to create even more beauty in your brows. This session is all about adding dimension to your brows and enhancing any areas that may not have taken from round one.
- The healing process is the same as your initial microblading treatment.
- Complimentary microblading touch-ups cannot be done sooner than 6 weeks (to avoid damaging the skin) but must be done within 10 weeks of initial service.
- If you forget & miss your scheduled complimentary touch-up, you will be charged $150 to be touched-up outside of the 6-10 week time frame.
What is Microblading?
Microblading is a semi-permanent brow tattoo. By using a special tool (not a tattoo gun) to insert pigment into the upper layers of the skin, we create the desired fullness and shape for flawless eyebrows!
A touch-up is recommended 6 to 8 weeks after your initial microblading service and as long as you complete your touch-up with 10 weeks of your Microblading treatment the touch-up is complimentary.
One of the most common questions we receive is, how long will my brows last?
Results last 1 to 3 years as the pigment fades gradually over time. Fading is desired as your skin and facial structure will change as you age. However, this does not mean that your pigment will completely disappear. Depending on your skin and health, there may be a soft haze of residual pigment left behind.
We recommend touching up your brows annually to keep the color fresh and the strokes defined.
Here’s How to Book Your Microblading Session
- Read below in the FAQ section for our Pre & Post Care Instructions. It is critical to ensure ahead of time that you are a good candidate, that you adhere to the requirements, and that you plan ahead for the post care process.
- Click our “Book Appointment” button (psst..it’s pink and on every page) to be redirected to our online scheduling system which will allow you to choose your ideal artist, date & time.
- Please note that we do require a card to secure your spot but it is not charged and you may pay with any form the day of service. Any cancellations or changes must be made with 48 hours notice of scheduled service to avoid being charged a fee.
Scottsdale Microblading Before and After Photos
Want to check out more microblading photos be sure to visit our Instagram page.
Melt by Melissa Microblading Reviews
“Melissa is absolutely AMAZING! I’ve been searching everywhere for someone just like her. I’ve been following her on her Instagram and decided to make an appointment just to get my eyebrows cleaned up. And, in that short amount of time, I knew she was the one! I saw she did microblading and booked it that same day. My eyebrows have never looked better. Didn’t hurt at all. Melissa is personable, sweet and love that she walks you through the entire process. Love!” – Leilani C Avondale, AZ
“This month was my first microblading appointment with Melissa, I was a bit nervous but decided to try it anyway. I am beyond obsessed and over the moon with my beautiful, perfect, natural looking brows! I couldn’t have expected them to come out this good and the healing has been quick and easy with her 10 day instructions. She is a true artist and her passion for her craft oozes out of her! You will be thankful you went with her🙌”
– Brenda Perez
Frequently Asked Questions
Does microblading hurt?
Melissa uses a medical grade topical numbing cream (BLT) throughout the entire microblading service to ensure maximal comfort. While every client has a different pain tolerance, most report being pleasantly surprised that they experience very little discomfort.
Some even fall asleep!
Many describe the sensation as a “scratch” or “plucking feeling” and nothing as aggressive as a traditional tattoo.
How do we choose the brow shape and color of my brows?
Custom Brow Design – every face is unique and Melissa believes every brow should be too!
No stencils here!
Using face mapping, measurements and her eye for brow design, Melissa creates the most beautiful brow for your features by hand. You’ll see exactly what your potential brows will look like before we ever microblade them!
Color Customization – we place a variety of pigments directly on the forehead in order to observe their tone against your skin, hairline, and brow hair.
Together we choose the best color for your desired outcome, customizing the mixture as needed.
What do I need to do in order to prepare for my treatment?
You will get much better results when you properly prep your skin for microblading. It all starts with a good canvas! The eyebrow area must be healthy, strong, non-sensitive and non-irritated.
HOW TO PREPARE FOR YOUR PROCEDURE:
- Must be off of Accutane and Retin-A for 1 year
- Discontinue Vitamin A and Retinol for 1 month
- No Botox 2 weeks Wait 3 weeks after to get Botox again.
- No intense facials, chemical peels, suntans/burns on face 2 weeks before
- No Fish Oil, Vitamin E, Aspirin, Ibuprofen, Aleve or vitamins that contain Niacin for 1 week. Check your supplements, multivitamins, and pre-workout powders. Tylenol is ok for pain relief, as it does not thin blood.
- Do not tweeze, wax, tint, or have electrolysis on brows 3 days prior
- Do not consume alcohol for 24-48 hours before service
- Please note that you may be more sensitive during your menstrual cycle
DAY OF PROCEDURE:
- Do not workout or consume caffeine before service
- DO wash hair morning of to help make post care easier J
MICROBLADING IS NOT RECOMMENDED IF:
- On Thyroid Medication
- Diabetic (consult your doctor)
- Undergoing Chemotherapy (consult your doctor)
- Viral infections and/or diseases
- Pacemaker or major heart problems
- Organ Transplant
- Skin Irritations, Psoriasis, Eczema, Rashes, Sunburn, Acne, near brows
- Sick, Cold, Flu, weakened immune system, etc.
What is the microblading healing process like?
Immediately after service: most clients could walk into a room and no one would even notice that they had anything done (other than having amazing brows of course).
Some may have mild redness or swelling, similar to waxing, around the brow area.
First week: brows will be much darker and thicker than they will heal to be. Skin may feel sensitive, tight and dry as tiny scabs form over each micro-cut. You will NOT look like a freak show or need to hide away from public.
You will be required to take care of your brows by washing and moisturizing them as instructed.
By day 7-10 the dark scabbing is beginning to flake off. During this phase, some or all of the pigment will look as if it has disappeared. This is completely normal, as new skin has formed over the healed micro-cuts.
Between 3-6 weeks, the color will start to come back into the strokes. This happens gradually so the color may be patchy, the strokes might not be super defined, and sometimes the color is lighter or toned differently than we had planned. This is all normal and the reason we have a touchup treatment where any adjustments can be made to enhance the final result.
Are there any microblading aftercare instructions I should be aware of?
Yes, we recommend you fully review our microblading aftercare page for all the details.
Do you offer microblading corrections (from brows done elsewhere) & tattoo cover ups?
Yes, we are happy to offer microblading corrections and tattoo covers for brows that have been done elsewhere.
Prices will vary based on your situation so please call us 480-678-2838 or send us an email us to inquire about your situation.
We will need to see photos of your brows in order to provide more details and set realistic expectations of what can be done.
To the right you can see a before and after photo of a tattoo cover up that we recently did.
Where can I find more photos or videos of your previous microblading?
How long does microblading eyebrows take?
Your first microblading session will last somewhere between 2 and 2 1/2 hours. Your complimentary touch-up will last about 90 minutes or less.
Where is MELT by Melissa located?
MELT by Melissa is located at:7107 E Thomas Rd
Scottsdale, AZ 85251 We are the main green building. You can park on either side and when you go through the front gate you’ll be right at our doorstep! While we are located in Scottsdale, AZ we are happy to serve clients in Tempe, Gilbert, Mesa, Chandler and all of the surrounding Phoenix area.