the mel(t) gift guide - 12 of mel's go-to's for the holidays
Gifts are such a love language for me.
Whether I’m on the giving or receiving side, I live for that moment of pure, authentic thoughtfulness. That opportunity to remind someone (or be reminded) that you matter, that you were top of mind, and that some momento could symbolize how special and significant you truly are.
It’s a handwritten card.
A surprise coffee just the way you like it.
A “Hey this made me think of you!” or “I wanted you to have this / knew you would really love it because ____.”
A “This is my treat today!” at dinner.
In the end, it’s never about the “thing” or the “cost” — it’s all about the open-hearted giving, the art of full receiving, and the shared joy birthed from that caring exchange.
I love finding new ways to show people in my life how much I love and appreciate them. I love letting them know that they’re in my heart when they’re not around and paying that forward with a little treat that will make them think of me too. It’s a gift that keeps giving and going ‘round.
So, in classic present-giving-season, here are just a few of my personal favorites I’ll be sharing this year with loved ones. May they inspire you to connect with those who matter to you most!
01. signature blow out @ hainsworth
02. holiday candle @ local nomad
03. organic hand-rolled incense from Tucson @ bhava
04. book @ changing hands bookstore in my neighborhood :)
05. a little plant baby @ pueblo life -- my fave go-to is a pathos, super easy to keep alive and look amazing hanging or on a shelf!
06. a month for the bod at desert mvmt
07. egg nog cocktail date @ valentine -- bonus to checkout the swanky sexy speakeasy in the back thur-sat late night
08. melt manifest deck -- for the dreamers
09. melt brow box -- for the brow obsessed
10. the appe-teaser (skin gift set) -- for the skin babes
11. color balm trio -- for effortless on the go beauty (makeup + spf)
12. lip lotions -- easy tiny add, because everyone needs another favorite lip in their bag